Convenient source of heating or cooling for sore or painful bodies. Simply heat or cool and apply to affected area.
- Convenient source of heating/cooling for sore or painful muscles
- Ideally can be heated in a microwave or boiled
- For cooling can be chilled in the freezer or kept in the fridge
- Designed to remain soft and pliable when hot/cold providing a deeper more effective pain relief
- Ideal for pain relief for soft tissue injuries such as sprains, bruising, minor cuts, abrasions and bleeding
- Place directly in microwave for a maximum of one minute, to add heat, reheat in 15 second increments and test temperature
- Store in freezer for a minimum of one hour for cold use
Never apply directly to skin, cover with cloth prior to application.
Colour - Blue
Active Ingredient - Non Toxic Soft Gel
Size - 290 x 250mm
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 July, 2009.